TERMS OF SERVICE
PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING TERMS OF SERVICE RELATING TO YOUR ACCESS AND USE OF THIS WEBSITE CAREFULLY.
IF YOU DO NOT AGREE WITH THESE TERMS OF SERVICE, YOU MUST IMMEDIATELY LOG OFF OF THE WEBSITE.
If you have a disability that is preventing you from experiencing this website, email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Scope of These Terms of Service
These Terms of Service apply to your use of the siguelsol.com website owned and operated by Never Leveled, Inc. (NeverLeveled.tv), referred to herein as “this Site”. These Terms of Service do not apply to your use of unaffiliated websites of any other companies, organizations or individuals or to which this Site links, (“Other Sites”).
- Acceptance of These Terms of Service
By using this Site, you agree to be bound to these Terms of Service. Never Leveled, its subsidiaries, partners, members, Agents, business affiliates and suppliers (“we” “us” or “our”) make the information and services provided on this Site available to you, conditioned on your acceptance without modification of these terms, conditions and notices.
- Disclaimer Regarding Links.
We are not responsible for the availability of any Other Site to which this Site links. We do not take responsibility for the contents, advertising, products, privacy policies or other material made available through any Other Site nor do we endorse Other Sites. Please direct your concerns to that Other Site’s webmaster or appropriate contact.
- Intellectual Property Rights Ownership and Notification.
- Use Restrictions.
By using this Site you warrant to Never Leveled that you will not use this Site for any unlawful purpose or any use prohibited pursuant to these Terms of Service. Your violation of any of these prohibitions automatically terminates your right to use this Site and you are on notice that we intend to pursue our legal remedies for any violation. You may not modify, copy, distribute, transmit, display, perform, reproduce, publish, license, create derivative works from, transfer, or sell any Content, including, but not limited to software, products or services obtained from this Site. However, you may reprint Newsletter articles in any form as long as the author is recognized.
Vendors have been approved by Never Leveled and their video tutorials have been verified for bad content. All Vendors get a commission for their videos. Upon removal of the Vendors account, all their videos will be either taken down or syndicated by Never Leveled.
- Forums, Chat Areas, Blogs and/or Other Message or Communication Services.
Never Leveled may provide Forums, Chat Areas, Blogs, and/or Message or Communication Services, collectively known as “Communication Services,” which are designed to enable you to communicate with others. You acknowledge that the Communication Services are for public and not private communications and that you have no expectation of privacy with regard to any submission to a public forum. We cannot guarantee the security of any information you disclose through any of these Communication Services; you make such disclosures at your own risk.
To post comments to our blog posts you are required to provide your name, email address, and website URL. You must provide Never Leveled with current, complete and accurate information as prompted by the comment form.
You agree to use the Communication Services only to post, send and receive messages, and material that are proper and, when applicable, related to the particular Communication Service. You agree that when using the Communication Services you will not:
- Use the Communication Services in connection with surveys, contests, pyramid schemes, chain letters, junk email, spamming or any duplicative or unsolicited messages (commercial or otherwise).
- Defame, abuse, harass, stalk, threaten or otherwise violate the legal rights (such as rights of privacy and publicity) of others.
- Publish, post, upload, distribute or disseminate any inappropriate, profane, defamatory, obscene, indecent or unlawful topic, name, material or information.
- Upload, or otherwise make available, files that contain images, photographs, software or other material protected by intellectual property laws, including, by way of example, and not as limitation, copyright or trademark laws (or by rights of privacy or publicity) unless you own or control the rights thereto or have received all necessary consent to do the same. You agree to pay for all royalties, fees, and other monies owing any person or entity by reason of any Content posted by you on or through the Communication Services.
- Use any material or information, including images or photographs, which are made available through the Communication Services in any manner that infringes any copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret or other proprietary right of any party. You agree to pay for all royalties, fees, and other monies owing any person or entity by reason of any Content posted by you on or through the Communication Services.
- Upload files that contain viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time bombs, corrupted files, or any other similar software or programs that may damage the operation of another’s computer or the property of another.
- Advertise or offer to sell or buy any goods or services for any business purpose, unless such Communication Services specifically allows such messages.
- Download any file posted by another user of a Communication Service that you know, or reasonably should know, cannot be legally reproduced, displayed, performed, and/or distributed in such manner.
- Falsify or delete any copyright management information, such as author attributions, legal or other proper notices or proprietary designations or labels of the origin or source of software or other material contained in a file that is uploaded.
- Restrict or inhibit any other user from using and enjoying the Communication Services.
- Violate any code of conduct or other guidelines which may be applicable for any particular Communication Service.
- Harvest or otherwise collect information about others, including email addresses.
- Violate any applicable laws or regulations.
- Create a false identity for the purpose of misleading others.
- Use, download or otherwise copy, or provide (whether or not for a fee) to a person or entity any directory of users of the Services or other user or usage information or any portion thereof.
Never Leveled does not claim ownership of the materials you provide to us (including feedback and suggestions) or post, upload, input or submit for review by the general public, or by the members of any public or private community. However, by posting, uploading, inputting, providing or submitting your materials you are granting Never Leveled permission to use your materials in connection with the operation our Internet business, including, without limitation, the license rights to: Copy, distribute, transmit, publicly display, publicly perform, reproduce, edit, translate and reformat your materials; and to publish your name and country of residence in connection with your materials.
No compensation will be paid with respect to the use of your materials, as provided herein. Never Leveled is under no obligation to post or use any materials you may provide and it may remove any materials at any time in its sole discretion.
Never Leveled is not responsible for, and does not endorse the opinions; advice or recommendations posted or sent by users in any Communication Service and we specifically disclaim any and all liability in connection therewith.
You are and shall remain solely responsible for the Content that you distribute on or through any Communication Service under your name or otherwise by you and for the consequences of submitting and posting the same.
Never Leveled has no obligation to monitor the Communication Services. However, Never Leveled reserves the right to review materials posted to the Communication Services and to remove, edit, move or close any topic or any materials in its sole discretion. Never Leveled reserves the right to terminate your access to any or all of the Communication Services at any time, without notice, for any reason whatsoever.
Never Leveled shall not be held responsible for any attempt that may lead to the Communication Service data being compromised.
- Liability Disclaimer.
You use this Site at your own risk. Your use of the Content provided here is also used at your own risk.
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO NEGLIGENCE, WILL WE OR ANY OF OUR AFFILIATES, SUBSCRIBERS, OR SUPPLIERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY SPECIAL OR CIRCUMSTANTIAL DAMAGES THAT RESULT FROM THE USE OF, OR INABILITY TO USE, THIS SITE, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, RELIANCE BY YOU ON ANY INFORMATION OR CONTENT OBTAINED THROUGH USE OF THIS SITE OR THAT RESULT FROM MISTAKES, OMISSIONS, DELETIONS OR DELAYS IN TRANSMISSION OF SUCH INFORMATION OR CONTENT, INTERRUPTIONS IN TELECOMMUNICATION OR INTERNET CONNECTION TO THIS SITE, VIRUSES OR FAILURES OF PERFORMANCE, WHETHER CAUSED IN WHOLE OR PART BY NEGLIGENCE, ACTS OF GOD, TELECOMMUNICATION OR INTERNET FAILURE, THEFT OR DESTRUCTION OF, OR UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO THIS SITE OR RELATED INFORMATION, RECORDS OR PROGRAMS.
- Warranty Disclaimer.
You expressly understand and agree that this Site and the information and Content available through this Site are provided on an “as is” “as available” basis. Never Leveled does not warrant that this Site will be uninterrupted or error-free, and Never Leveled makes no warranty as to the accuracy, completeness, authenticity, or reliability of any information or Content available through the Site. Never Leveled expressly disclaims any and all warranties of any kind with respect to the Site and the information or Content available through the Site, including but not limited to any implied warranties of expectation of privacy, merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. This Site and the information available through this Site are always subject to change.
Nothing on this Site is intended to be, or is to be construed, as legal advice. If you have legal questions please contact your legal counsel.
- Changes to the Site.
Never Leveled may make changes or improvements to the Content, information, services, products or other materials on this Site at any time without notice
- Jurisdictional Issues
We operate and control our Site from our offices in the United States of America We do not represent that materials on this Site are appropriate for use in other locations. Persons who access this Site from other locations do so on their own initiative and are responsible for compliance with local laws, if and to the extent local laws are applicable.
The parties agree to use the alternative dispute resolution procedure set forth herein as the sole means of resolving any disputes arising out of this Agreement and the rights and obligations of the parties hereunder. The parties will attempt in good faith to resolve any dispute arising out of or relating to this Agreement promptly and initially between the parties by negotiation. If a dispute is not resolved by negotiation, the parties agree to participate in at least four (4) hours of mediation in accordance with the mediation procedures established by the mediation services provider chosen by the parties in HILLSBOROUGH COUNTY, FLORIDA The parties agree that their participation in mediation is a condition precedent to any party pursuing any other available remedy in relation to the dispute. Any party to the dispute may give written Notice to the other parties of their desire to commence mediation and a mediation session must take place within thirty (30) days after the date such Notice is given. The parties agree to equally share the cost of the mediation which costs shall not include costs incurred by a party for representation by counsel at the mediation. In the event the dispute is not resolved by mediation, the parties agree to arbitrate the dispute in accordance with the rules, processes and procedures of the American Arbitration Association office located HILLSBOROUGH COUNTY, FLORIDA and if there is none, such other mutually agreeable arbitration service located in HILLSBOROUGH COUNTY, FLORIDA. All parties shall share the costs of the arbitration. In the event a party fails to proceed with arbitration, unsuccessfully challenges the arbitrator’s award or fails to comply with the arbitrator’s award the other parties are entitled to costs of suit, including reasonable attorney’s fees for having to compel arbitration or defend or enforce the award.
- Refund Policy
Unfortunately, we have a no refund policy and we are unable to process refunds for any reason. All sales are final.
This Agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the state Florida, without regard to conflict of law principles, thereof, and be limited to the exclusive jurisdiction and venue of the state or federal courts located in the county of Tampa, Florida and shall benefit and be binding upon the parties hereto and their respective successors and assigns.
If any of these Terms of Service are found to be unlawful, void, or for any reason unenforceable, that provision will be considered severed from the remaining provisions and will not affect the validity or enforceability of the remaining provisions.
This is the entire agreement between you and us governing your access to, dealings with, and use of this Site.
Any failure by Never Leveled to assert any rights it may have under this agreement does not constitute a waiver of our right to assert the same or any other right at any other time or against any other person or entity.
This Agreement may be modified only by our posting of changes to these Terms of Service.
Any inquiries regarding these Terms of Service should be directed to: email@example.com